June 28, 2018
After months of hard work, we are excited to announce the launch of our new online printing app. This online printing system allows customers to easily go through a step by step process to order and print onto our boxes. You can also use the app as an estimator which helps give you an indication of what the costs would be to print.
Ready to print your branding onto our boxes?
At Foldabox we make it easy to add your own logo or printed design to our stock boxes, to create your own unique branded gift box! Adding a logo enables you to personalise gift boxes without the large volume commitment and long lead time needed for a fully made to order box. We can use foil, print ink to match a Pantone colour, or deboss your logo. Multiple print colours and CMYK print are also possible depending on registration, design complexity and box colour.
If you'd like to add your own logo to our stock gift boxes, it's easy and the results can look fantastic! The first step is to visit our online estimation to obtain a quick print price. After entering your details, the real fun begins:
1) You will be required to select the size of box you’d like to print onto. This estimate enables you to select one size at a time.
2) Next you will be prompted to select a box colour and style. It’s as simple as a click.
3) How many boxes do you want to print? Drag the slider to increase or decrease the quantity of boxes you'd like printed. Boxes are sold in multiples of 12. Minimum 24 boxes per size.
4) Now comes the fun part - choose your printing style. Boxes can be printed in two places. The outside or inside lid only. This estimate assumes printing to one position only.
5) Do you have an existing origination for this job? Origination is the generic term used for the physical creation of the metal die needed for foil or debossing and the mesh screen needed for screen printing.
6) After you enter a few more details, your estimate is ready!
7) If you would like to move ahead with the print job, simply upload your artwork and let the print process begin.
If you have all your requirements and artwork ready then using the online printing app will take you less than 10min.
RELATED READING: MAKE YOUR PACKAGING MORE MEMORABLE WITH THESE CUSTOM PRINTING TIPS
Unit 33 Watson Road
Wilstead Industrial Park
Bedford MK45 3PD